Volunteering at WildCare Inc.
Whether you like direct animal care, wildlife education, operational support, or construction, we have a job and a place for you!
May through August, volunteers are needed for one of 3 shifts that are typically 4-5 hours long (morning, afternoon, evening). September through April, volunteers work 2-3 hour shifts in the morning and afternoon. Volunteers are needed seven days a week, 365 days a year!
To begin volunteering with us:
- Complete an application.
- Attend orientation and receive your volunteer manual
- Commit to joining our team and we’ll add you to our schedule!
If you are at least 16 years old and interested in wild animal rehabilitation, please fill out a wildlife volunteer application!
Wildlife volunteers will:
- Prepare diets and feed rehabilitation patients
- Clean and maintain animal enclosures
- Assist with patient intakes
- Assist with general cleaning and laundry
Maintenance & Groundskeeping Volunteer
If you are at least 16 years old and interested in helping with fixing and building cages and facility maintenance, submit your volunteer application here.
- Facilities Maintenance
- Cage Building & Construction
- Groundskeeping & landscaping
The administrative volunteer performs normal office duties to assist with efficient administration of the center. If you are at least 16 years old, competent with Word and Excel, and interested in learning website maintenance and accounting, fill out an application here.
- Finances & basic accounting
- Data entry
- General office duties