Volunteering at WildCare Inc.
|We are staffed by volunteers and unpaid interns. Whether you like direct animal care, operational support, construction, or education, we have a job and a place for you! During In Season (May through August) volunteers are needed for one of 3 shifts (morning, afternoon, evening). During Off Season (September through April) we need volunteers for 2-4 hour shifts mornings and evenings. Volunteers are needed seven days a week.|
All volunteers must:
* Complete an application and submit a training fee of $30.
* Attend orientation & get your volunteer T-shirts & info packet
* Work side by side with experienced volunteers
* Minimum of one 2-hour to 4-hour shift per week.
If you are at least 18 years old and interested in diet preparation, feeding, and cage cleaning all contribute to the rehabilitation of our patients. Submit your application today.
* Prepare diets & feed animals
* Maintain animal enclosures
* Assist with intakes & triage
* General cleaning and laundry
Maintenance & Grounds Keeping Volunteer
If you are at least 18 years old and interested in helping with fixing and building cages and facility maintenance, submit your interest form today.
* Facilities Maintenance
* Cage Building & Construction
* Groundskeeping & landscaping
The administrative volunteer performs normal office duties to assist with efficient administration of the center. If you are at least 18 years old, competent with Word and Excel, and interested in learning website maintenance and accounting, fill out an application form today.
* Finances & basic accounting
* Data entry
* General office duties