Volunteering at WildCare Inc.
Click HERE to get to the Adult Volunteer Application.
|We are staffed by volunteers and unpaid interns. Whether you like direct animal care, one of the many support teams, or education, we have a job and a place for you. In Season, May through August, volunteers are needed seven days a week. Off Season, the end of September through April, we need volunteers for 2-4 hour shifts mornings and evenings seven days a week.|
WildCare Inc. is governed by volunteer board of directors. These members support our mission and policies by leading a specific function of the organization such as an animal team, a board office, or an active committee.
If you are at least 18 years old and interested in diet preparation, feeding, and cage cleaning all contribute to the rehabilitation of our patients. Submit your application today.
* Complete an application and submit a training fee of $30.
* Attend orientation & get your volunteer T-shirts & info packet
* Work side by side with experienced volunteers
* Minimum of one 2-hour to 4-hour shift per week.
If you are at least 18 years old and interested in helping with weekly mowing, fixing and building cages, and helping with facility fix ups, submit your interest form today, or send it to our mailing address.
* Fundraising Team
* Facilities Maintenance, Cage Building, and Groundskeeping Team
* Administrative Assistants
* Education – use wildlife volunteer application
Center Volunteer Application
Board of Directors Membership
If you are at least 18 years old and interested in leading an animal team, a committee, or fulfilling a board office submit your membership form today.
* Monthly board meetings attendance
* Financial support & 3 year commitment
* Cooperative & productive work with others
BOARD of Directors Application