Volunteering at WildCare Inc.
|We are staffed by volunteers and unpaid interns. Whether you like direct animal care, one of the many support teams, or education, we have a job and a place for you. During In Season (May through August) volunteers are needed seven days a week. During Off Season (end of September through April) we need volunteers for 2-4 hour shifts mornings and evenings seven days a week.|
WildCare Inc. is governed by volunteer board of directors. These members support our mission and policies by leading a specific function of the organization such as an animal team, a board office, or an active committee.
All volunteers must:
* Complete an application and submit a training fee of $30.
* Attend orientation & get your volunteer T-shirts & info packet
* Work side by side with experienced volunteers
* Minimum of one 2-hour to 4-hour shift per week.
If you are at least 18 years old and interested in diet preparation, feeding, and cage cleaning all contribute to the rehabilitation of our patients. Submit your application today.
* Prepare diets & feed animals
* Maintain animal enclosures
* Assist with intakes & triage
* General cleaning and laundry
Maintenance & Grounds Keeping Volunteer
If you are at least 18 years old and interested in helping with fixing and building cages and facility fix ups, submit your interest form today, or send it to our mailing address.
* Facilities Maintenance
* Cage Building & Construction
* Grounds keeping & landscaping
The administrative volunteer performs normal office duties in furtherance of the efficient administration of the Center. If you are at least 18 years old, competent with Word and Excel, and interested in learning website maintenance and accounting, submit the application form today.
* Finances & Basic accounting
* Data entry
* General office duties